NCPA President-Elect - Morgan Swiney
1. What year in pharmacy school are you? PY2
2. Where did you do your pre-pharmacy work? Eastern Kentucky University
3. How many years in undergrad? 3
4. What got you into pharmacy and what are your pharmacy interests?
I always knew that I was interested in the medical field and ultimately fell in love with pharmacy when I began working at my family's independent pharmacy during high school. I am currently interested in completing a residency in ambulatory care and ultimately pursuing a career in a community setting.
5. What’s your favorite thing about KAPS?
KAPS is a great way for students to find their niche within the field of pharmacy because of the wide variety of events and volunteer opportunities that it offers. The organization also helps students make connections with other students, faculty members, and practicing pharmacists in the community.